Randal’s Monday, developed by the Spanish team Nexus Game Studios and published by Daedalic Entertainment centers around geek and pop culture references from the 1990s and early 2000s, and gives a pretty authentic insight into how hard it is to overcome these stupid days of each week:
Randal is the best main character one can ever imagine: he’s kleptomaniac, a sociopath and an awful friend above all.
After his friend Matt’s engagement party, waking up on a Monday morning with a massive hang over, Randal finds Matt’s wallet in his pocket. Inside the wallet, there’s that really precious engagement ring.
- 7 great chapters – gameplay time will depend on how much time you spent in front of the TV in your childhood.
- More than 40 different environments carefully hand crafted.
- More than 50 characters including repulsive mothers, retired priests and talking skulls.
- Jillions of references and homages to geek culture.
- No zombies (which is a feature nowadays). Whoops, in fact there’s some of them… well, ZOMBIES!
Take a look at several new screenshots:
Take a look at the new Randal’s Monday Jeff Anderson trailer below:
Jeff Anderson, the “original Randal” from Kevin Smith’s “Clerks” films, is now bringing his namesake charm and humor to the role of Randal, the lead character in “Randal’s Monday” –the hilarious PC adventure game coming in late 2014.
Source: Press Release & Official Website