Chaos on Deponia is the second adventure on Deponia that will be released on December 6th, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game tells a unique, self-contained story playable without further knowledge of the first installment. Fans of the first game discover new aspects of familiar characters’ backgrounds and questions from the previous game finally become answered. In addition, the controls have been completely reworked for this release, meaning the main character Rufus can be controlled directly, intensifying the gaming experience even further.
In Chaos on Deponia Rufus strives to leave the junk planet Deponia and reach the legendary floating city of Elysium. However, something goes wrong. A flaming saw blade grounds Goal and Rufus on Deponia again. By accident, her consciousness gets split into three parts and stored to three different discs. Now it’s on Rufus to convince all three parts of Goal to become one again, venture to Eylsium with her and save Deponia from certain doom…
- Completely reworked controls with optimum use of the functions of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controller
- Unique 2D game world in the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening
- Detailed hand-drawn graphics in HD splendor and cartoon animations in comic book style
- Lavishly produced soundtrack with numerous atmospheric tracks
- First-class voice output spoken by well-known dubbing actors
- Award-winning game: “Best German Game 2015” by Deutscher Computerspielspreis
Check Out the Chaos on Deponia Release Trailer:
Chaos on Deponia will release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on December 6, 2017. The game is already available for PC via Steam.