Developer Chris Chung has announced that Catlateral Damage is headed to Steam on May 27 and Ouya shortly thereafter.
Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where you play as a cat on a rampage, knocking as much stuff onto the ground as possible.
- Play from the perspective of a crazy domestic house cat.
- Destroy precious collectibles and expensive electronics with your little paws.
- Make a mess of every room in the house, from the bedroom to the kitchen.
- Procedurally-generated houses for endless replayability.
- Loads of collectibles, unlockable cats, and power-ups.
Take a look at the screenshots:
And, here is the Catlateral Damage infomercial:
Catlateral Damage is headed to PC, Mac & Linux on Steam on Wed, May 27th and Ouya thereabouts as well.
Source: Press Release