In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher, developer Space Rhino Games announced that Breach TD is now available in the App Store.
Michael A. Hoyos, founder and CEO, Space Rhino Games stated,
“Breach TD offers players an extremely polished, intense tactical experience not usually found on mobile. We wanted to create an extremely competitive tower defense game that requires careful planning and perfect timing from players — a game that rewards daring moves as well as skillful team-building. We hope to meet the expectations of our Kickstarter backers and fans alike, going above and beyond what was promised. See you at the Breach!”
- Heads-up multiplayer mode featuring:
- Powerful Guardians
- Devastating mercenary tiers
- Challenging boss battles
- Crowd control abilities
- Completely free-to-play.
- A new take on tower defense: You are not a passive spectator, but an active participant.
- Use Battle Cards and Mercenaries to help your Guardians beat the Void monsters back to where they came from.
- Tactics-based combat: Come up with a Guardian composition that’s perfect for early, middle or late game strategy.
Here is the Breach TD launch trailer:
You can download Breach TD in the App Store for free.
Source: Press Release