CARY, N.C. – Oct. 14, 2015 – iEntertainment Network Inc., (OTCBB: IENT) is pleased to announce its first mobile online hunting tournament for Bow Hunter 2015. From October 23rd to October 25th, iOS and Android players will compete in 15 different hunts focusing on speed, accuracy, and overall success against other players worldwide. A total of $500 in prizes will be awarded — including cash, as well as gift cards accepted at top outdoor retailers such as Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, and Gander Mountain.
Sporting a fully-realized 3D world, Bow Hunter 2015 features lifelike terrain and more than 200 hunts in locations all over the United States. Players have access to real-world accessories essential to bow hunting — including 15 different bows, 12 different arrow weights, rangefinders, and a variety of camouflage.
“Now is the time to prove your hunting skills in Bow Hunter 2015,” says JW “Wild Bill” Stealey, CEO of iEntertainment Network. “Everyone likes receiving some extra cash to spend on outdoor equipment and supplies, but true hunters will also get a chance to compete against thousands of players all over the world. Do you have what it takes to win?”
October Tournament Details & Rules
Start date: Friday, October 23rd
- Total Hunts: 15 (5 hunts per day).
- Goal: to achieve the highest score every day.
- Players can replay each day’s hunts to maximize their daily scores.
- Day 1: 5 hunts.
- Day 2: 5 hunts. Scores will be multiplied by 2 to calculate the final score for the day.
- Day 3: 5 hunts. These hunts will be the key to winning the tournament, since scores will be multiplied by 4.
- Each day, the top 5 players’ scores will be featured on the in-game leaderboard.
- 1st prize: $150
- 2nd prize: $100
- 3rd prize: $50
- Winners placing 4th through 20th will receive payments via PayPal from $35 to $5 (based on player rank on leaderboard).
Upcoming 2015 Tournaments
The Bow Hunter 2015 November tournament will be held on the weekend of November 20th. The December tournament will be held on the weekend of December 18th.
Source: Press Release