BadLand Games and Dazlog Studio have announced that 2D puzzle platformer BOOR is now available for PC on Steam.
Daniel Moreno (developer and founder, Dazlog Studio):
“This is it: BOOR is finally available on Steam. We’re incredibly lucky to have experienced some of the greatest platformers ever in Portal, Limbo, Braid, and other superlative indie games. BOOR is an immersive, mind-bending addition to the genre and we hope platforming fans enjoy their time in Eden!”
BOOR KEY FEATURES:
- More than 80 engaging hand-drawn rooms to explore
- Mind-bending puzzles and beautiful scenarios to discover
- Investigate an alluring but strange world called Eden
- Collectibles and secrets to uncover
- Experience the power to multiply yourself
- OST produced by Paltian (Jacobo Cáceres) accompanies the captivating gameplay
Take a look at the Boor Launch Trailer:
BOOR is now available for Windows PC, Mac and Linux on Steam for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99. During the first week only, the game will be available at 20% off retail for $3.99/€3.99/£3.19.