BlizzCon has been confirmed for November 7-8 at the Anaheim Convention Center in California.
Tickets will go on sale in two batches, first on May 7 and the second on May 10, priced at $199 each (plus taxes). In addition, on May 14 Blizzard will sell $750 tickets to a pre-BlizzCon dinner, with proceeds going to Children’s Hospital of Orange County. Tickets will be available through Eventbrite.
Mike Morhaime, CEO and Co-founder of Blizzard Entertainment said,
“BlizzCon is always the biggest highlight of the year for us. With Hearthstone and Reaper of Souls recently launched and Heroes of the Storm and Warlords of Draenor gearing up for beta, 2014 is already shaping up to be an epic year for Blizzard gamers. We can’t wait to celebrate and share what we’ve been working on with everyone this November.”
In addition to serving as the gravitational gathering point for Blizzard Entertainment’s gaming communities, BlizzCon will offer attendees a chance to enjoy:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global finals for Blizzard eSports, including the StarCraft® II World Championship Series Global Finals
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
Will you be attending BlizzCon this year?