October 30, 2015 – Salzburg, Austria – Bike Unchained, a free mountain bike gaming app published by Red Bull Media House, is off to a strong start with over one million downloads in its first week. The app, available on iOS and Android, has been ranked in “Top Ten” gaming app lists in over 90 countries including influential markets such as the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, France, and Germany.
Bike Unchained allows you to experience some of the world’s most famous mountain biking trails, compete slopestyle against rival teams and pull off some insane freestyle stunts. The fast-paced racing adventure has already garnered glowing initial reviews and positive feedback from the mountain biking community.
“Bike Unchained is the sickest free ride mountain bike game of all time.” Proclaimed Andreu Lacondeguy, Spanish Pro Mountain Biker and featured rider in Bike Unchained.
Bike Unchained Highlights:
- Worldwide Locations: 60 tracks lead trough gnarly terrain in Whistler, beautiful trails in the Alps and magic Japanese forests – plus more to come!
- Bike Upgrades: World’s best brands including Silverline, Specialized, Trek, and more
- Intuitive Controls: Simple but skillful one tap mountain bike riding
- Online and Offline Capabilities: Play a variety of game modes – Story Campaign, Quick Play and Special Contests
- Localized in 10 Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Custom Crews with professional Bike Athletes:
- Aaron Gwin (USA)
- Brandon Semenuk (CAN)
- Andreu Lacondeguy (ESP)
- Rachel Atherton (UK)
- Gee Atherton (UK)
- Yannick Granieri (FRA)
- Martin Söderström (SWE)
- Matti Lehikoinen (FIN)
- Thomas Genon (BEL)
Here is the Google Play gameplay trailer:
Bike Unchained is the evolution of mountain biking on smartphones and tablets. With striking 3D riding, smooth HD graphics and incredible speed, it is a universal game perfect for any mobile device. Get ready to ride unchained!
Source: Press Release