Developer KaleidoGames has announced that their second title, Beekyr Reloaded, is heading to Steam on December 1, 2016.
Beekyr Reloaded is an unique Bee’em up game (or shoot’em up with bees). The game breaks molds moving away from the typical shmup game, avoiding the space theme mixing vertical and horizontal scrolling stages with very varied game mechanics. Each stage is very different from the previous stage: one level we could be fighting scorpions, another defending the hive collecting pollen, dodging birds, raiding caves behind waterfalls protected by angry fish or we could be escaping from the wasp-hive after just killing the queen.
Beekyr Reloaded Key Features:
- Mold-breaking theme: Shmup based in world of insects, not spaceships or flying girls (Touhou)!
- Innovative: Horizontal and Vertical stages with very different game formats!
- 3 different endings
- 16 special enemy bosses to fight
- Secret playable characters
- Secret unlockable stages
- Enormous re-playability: 4 different stage combinations that might offer more or less levels (from 18 to 28 stages) depending on some game events and difficulty mode
- 15 hours of gameplay on average to finish the game in Arcade Mode.
- Designed for all types of players. From the average to the most hardcore player with several game modes: Novice, Arcade, Expert, Bullet Hell and Madness
- 4 beautiful very different worlds
- Powerups, beebombs and bee-swarm attack!
- Full Steam and Xbox 360 controller support, with analog or digital controls
- Achievements (Available after Early Access)
- Online scoreboards (Available after Early Access)
- Retro shmup style fun gameplay
- Amazing soundtrack
Watch the official Beekyr Reloaded Video:
Beekyr Reloaded will be available for PC on Steam Early Access December 1, 2016.