13 years after Battlestar Galactica first aired on Syfy, the critically-acclaimed and beloved franchise from Universal Cable Productions returns from the far reaches of outer space today as Ludia launches its new role-playing game, Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons, on iOS, Android and Amazon. This interactive experience gives hardcore fans and newcomers alike an unprecedented chance to take full control of humanity’s fate while in the commander’s seat.
The Cylons have returned to the Twelve Colonies after a forty-year absence. Bent on revenge, they unleash nuclear weapons powerful enough to destroy human civilization…and nearly succeed.
As Commander of Galactica, you must lead the civilian fleet through uncharted space in search of a new home, while defending it from relentless Cylon attacks. As you protect Galactica from wave after wave of Cylon attacks, you’ll have to fight for survival long enough to reach planet Earth, humanity’s new home.
Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons Key Features:
- BATTLE waves of Cylons intent on your destruction
- CONSTRUCT a wide variety of Colonial combat ships from blueprints found on Galactica
- TRANSFORM your ships into high-performance fighting machines with scavenged technology
- ESCAPE an overwhelming Cylon onslaught by executing a faster-than-light JUMP!
- DEFEND the civilian population that depends on you for protection
- And above all, SURVIVE long enough to continue the search for planet Earth, humanity’s new home