Independent game developer 10tons Ltd. announced that classy match-three adventure game Azkend 2: The World Beneath will release May 3rd and 4th for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Enjoy dozens of exciting levels with variable gameplay in the story mode. The Jules Vernesque story of your journey will be told with gorgeous animated full screen cut scenes and professional voice overs. You’ll experience awe and wonder through all the eight fantastic scenes that change constantly as you move through them.
Azkend 2 presents you several different and exciting level styles throughout the adventure. You can also earn almost 20 unique powerups and over a dozen achievements. Choose your powerups wisely for each level to hasten your journey.
In addition Azkend 2 has two challenge game modes called Time and Medals. The Time-challenge is a quick two minute bite-sized game where you’ll try to gain as many points as possible and gain fame on the leaderboards. In the Medals-challenge you can replay all the levels from the story and try to gain a medal from each one.
Azkend 2: The World Beneath Features:
- Eight unique hand drawn & animated scenes
- Three game modes including the adventure and two challenges
- Over 60 levels in the story mode
- Compete on the GC leaderboards in the Time-challenge
- Challenge yourself and replay the levels in the Medals-challenge
- Gain more than a dozen GC achievements
- Professional voice overs in story scenes
- Carefully polished puzzle gameplay
- Universal version available, HD works on all iOS devices
- Cinematic soundtrack by Jonathan Geer
Watch the Azkend 2: The World Beneath console trailer:
Azkend 2: The World Beneath will release May 3rd and 4th for Xbox One and PS4 and will be priced 7.99 USD/EUR or 6.39 GBP.