Coatsink’s charming platformer Shu will be released digitally on Nintendo Switch on January 23, 2018, and will be priced at $9.99, £7.69, €8.49 and ¥1,100.
Tactical war will outlive mankind. Sanity won’t.
Paris – Game publisher Playdius and Indie dev Studio Chahut announced that Post Human W.A.R is now available on Steam! Post Human W.A.R is a turn-based tactical and psychological strategy game. Form your armies and set off on an adventure through solo campaigns, or face other players online!
A Sleighful of Awesome New Characters, Game Modes, and the Debut of the “Not-A-Store” Item System – No Stinking Loot Boxes Here!
BUCHAREST, ROMANIA – The furious minds of Those Awesome Guys announced that their holiday content update for Move or Die – the ‘Green & Gold Update’ – will be available on December 21. Featuring a plethora of wonderful, friendship-destroying, holiday cheer, the ‘Green & Gold Update’ introduces the brand new “Not-A-Store” Item System that completely reinvents how new characters, game modes, Mutators, and other new features are unlocked. And as expected with major updates, the ‘Green & Gold Update’ contains a huge collection of new insane characters, game modes, Mutators, as well as new ways to customize your character, never before seen in Move or Die.
Moenchengladbach/Germany, December 15, 2017 – Fans of gripping police simulation games will need a little bit more patience before they can go on patrol in the fictional US city of Loston Bay: In order to meet the wishes of their very active and enthusiastic community developer Bigmoon Entertainment and publisher astragon Entertainment have decided to postpone the release of POLICE SIMULATOR 18 on PC to summer 2018.
Last Chance for Fans to Purchase the Founder’s Pack, Discounted 50% on Steam
LOS ANGELES – Dec. 14, 2017 – Hyper Universe is entering its final Free Weekend event, and for the first time, is being offered on Steam this Friday, Dec. 15 in preparation for its official launch, giving players one last opportunity to help shape the game.
THE DYNAMIC DUO ARE BACK, AND THIS TIME THEY’RE PORTABLE
UK – 14th December 2017 – Award-winning veteran games developer and international games label Team17 and Playtonic Games, the UK studio formed by veterans of the platforming genre, are excited to announce that Yooka-Laylee is out now for Nintendo Switch!
LOS ANGELES – Dec. 14, 2017 – Today Mabinogi is bringing players the chance to explore the new talent, Chain Slash, which players can level to wield their new Chain Blade weapons with deadly precision. The update also brings a slew of other additions to the immersive and customizable massively multiplayer online (MMO) game, including new systems and a new defense mission to protect the Avalon Gate in the Baltane Mission, which features a challenging Elite Mode.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Enter the Gungeon – The Enter the Gungeon game is a dungeon crawler that follows a band of misfits seeking to shoot, loot, dodge roll and table flip their way to personal absolution by reaching the legendary Gungeon’s ultimate treasure: the gun that can kill the past.
- Yooka-Laylee – Explore huge, beautiful worlds, meet (and beat) an unforgettable cast of characters and horde a vault-load of shiny collectibles as buddy-duo Yooka (the green one) and Laylee (the wisecracking bat with the big nose). Embark on an epic adventure to thwart corporate creep Capital B and his devious scheme to absorb all the world’s books … and convert them into pure profit!
- Romancing SaGa 2 – Sit upon the throne of the Varennes Empire and control several generations of rulers in a valiant battle against the Seven Heroes. A dynamic freeform scenario system – a hallmark of the SaGa RPG series – enables you to take command of a variety of protagonists along the line of imperial succession and experience the history of a nation as it grows and changes based on your actions. The Romancing SaGa 2 game is available on Dec. 15.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Four Champions
Also new this week:
- Gorogoa (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- One More Dungeon (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO The Last Blade (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Mutant Mudds Collection (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Embers of Mirrim – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Pinball FX3 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Stern Pinball Arcade (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Bleed (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Poly Bridge (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Black the Fall (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Never Stop Sneakin (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Mecho Tales (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Hammerwatch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Unholy Heights (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Unepic (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Dec. 15
- Hiragana Pixel Party (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Dec. 16
- Crawl (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Dec. 19
- DragonFangZ – The Rose & Dungeon of Time (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Dec. 19
- Brawlout (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Dec. 19
- BLOK DROP CHAOS (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – December 14th, 2017 – After a successful show at G-Star 2017, Ascent: Infinite Realm (A:IR)developer Bluehole has released in-depth information about airships, the main transportation system in the game, and the weapons they hold.