Bit Craft Studios’ ARROWS & SPARROWS is now available on the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore
In Arrows & Sparrows, mean birds circle the skies and soon spot their next meal: Goldie! Thankfully, you’re there to protect Goldie with your trusty crossbow. To shoot, all you have to do is tap and hold on the crossbow, aim in any direction, and let go. You only have five arrows, so make every shot count …
“With Arrows & Sparrows, I wanted to make a game that would be simple yet challenging enough for players of all ages. Fans of the slingshot mechanics made popular by Angry Birds will feel right at home in this addictive, hilariously cartoonish mobile shooter.”
Arrows & Sparrows Key Features
- Save the fish from hungry birds. Shoot 3 birds with as few arrows as you can!
- Turn the enemy’s attacks against them
- Create explosive chain reactions — and blast all the birds in one shot!
- Choose from a large offering of power-ups
- Put your skills to the test and teach those “meanie” birds a lesson!
Here’s the Arrows & Sparrows Trailer:
Arrows & Sparrows is now available on the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore. The game is free with in-app purchases — and 20 levels can be played from the get-go. Players can also opt to unlock 60 additional levels (total of 80) for only $0.99. In-app purchases can be used to buy feathers to unlock the TriShot, SuperShot, and Bomb Shield power-ups.