My.com’s hit franchise spawns new iOS and Android optimized installment this month
Global publisher My.com and developer Pushkin Game Studio are happy to take players to the modern battlefield on Android and iOS devices with Armored Warfare: Assault. The latest installment in the franchise is a brand-new tank shooter that brings relentless action to mobile players worldwide, later this February. A hurricane mix of skirmishes and large-scale PVP modes in which the mayhem literally never stops. The respawn system allows players to get right back into the frenzied warfare and engage their enemies head on.
Armored Warfare: Assault brings tank commanders to military hotspots around the globe, rendered in great detail by a powerful Unreal Engine. Collect all cutting-edge armored vehicles, level up the crew and wreak havoc on rivaling players with the latest military technology such as smoke grenades, airstrikes, guided missiles and more.
Key features of Armored Warfare Assault:
- Respawn mechanics: Never wait to get back into the dynamic action-packed PvP
- Quick skirmishes and all-out war: 3v3 and 8v8 team deathmatch
- More than 80 modern warfare vehicles: Collect vehicles from 4 wildly different classes: heavy tanks, assault vehicles, snipers and scouts.
- Level-based vehicle progression system: Unlock new skills and modules: airstrikes, smoke grenades, guided missiles, etc.
- Improved controls: control chassis and turret movement with one hand.
- Developed with Unreal Engine 4 for detailed graphics: explosive special effects and superior physics.
Watch the Armored Warfare: Assault Announcement Teaser:
Players who pre-register on Google Play from today and before release will receive an extra reward when the game is available – the renowned Leopard 1 Main Battle Tank with a unique camouflage pattern.