Kalypso Media Digital released Anna: Extended Edition yesterday.
Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the Italian mountains, Anna challenges the player to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your character’s dark past. The player’s behavior does not only determine the mental health of the main character but can also change locations and unveil new secrets leading to one of eight possible endings.
Anna – Extended Edition has been given an overhaul based on the feedback of the thousands of players of the original Anna. It features more environments, more hours of game play, more puzzles, additional gameplay features, enhanced graphics and an improved interface. Anna – Extended Edition is sure to please fans of psychological horror games and offer an even more chilling gameplay experience with these new additions
You can view the game trailer below:
- A haunting tale of psychological terror
- Game reacts to player’s actions, changes locations and starts supernatural events
- Physics-based environmental puzzles
- Eight possible endings, each determined by the player’s action
- New environments, puzzles, interface and music
- Improved Graphics
- Creepy in-game character: “The Wife Doll,” with new AI
- Photos of the real-world sawmill location
- Complete soundtrack (Songs will be placed in your Anna folder in the Steam Directory: …Steam\steamapps\common\Anna\Extras\Soundtrack)
- Main character’s notebook in English and Italian
You can purchase the game on Steam for $9.99.
Are you looking forward to playing?