Agent, Run!, which was created by Matthias Maschek (AgentDroid) and Wolfgang Knecht (pixelclash)—two indie developers hailing from Vienna, Austria, is now available for iOS and Android devices.
The game is a fast-paced 2D endless runner with gesture-based controls focusing on disabling hazards versus the usual jumping/sliding. Swiping the screen allows players to destroy drones, open heavy metal doors and even freeze shark tanks! Some of Agent, Run!’s many gadgets include a jetpack, Hazmat suit, bazooka, hedge trimmer, zipline, and more.
- Charming graphics reminiscent of classic James Bond films
- More than 60 missions and 9 different achievements
- 4 levels with randomly-generated challenges:
- – Jungle
- – Villa
- – Basement
- – Bunker
- Endless/non-endless modes
- 24 interactive objects
- 8 gadgets:
- – Hedge trimmer
- – Rope
- – Helmet
- – Freeze ray
- – Zipline
- – Jetpack
- – Hazmat Suit
- – Bazooka
- No ads!
- Online leaderboards (Google Play Game Services, Game Center)
- Agent ranks and cloud saves (Android-only)
- Supports English, German, and Spanish
Agent, Run! is free and comes with Level 1 unlocked. The three remaining levels can be unlocked for $2.99 on Google Play.
Source: Press Release