MomoCon 2017 featured panels and presentations from leading companies in the video and tabletop games industry including Square Enix, Blizzard, Wizards of the Coast, the Co-Optional Podcast, and Geek & Sundry.
- The Banner Saga 2, Stoic Studio
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Mimimi Productions
- Immortal Redneck, CremaGames
- Distance, Refract Studios
- Talent Not Included, Frima Studio
“This year we were honored to host some the biggest names in gaming in addition to renewing our commitment to independent developers at this year’s Indie Game Award Show,” says Chris Stuckey, Co-Founder of MomoCon. “As the gaming industry grows, so does MomoCon, which boasts the largest gaming show floor in the southeast US.”