After breaking the thumbs and claiming the souls of over 500,000 iOS and Android users, Berzerk Studio’s hit zombie Idle RPG Zombidle: Remonstered is now available on Steam for Windows PC!
Zombidle: Remonstered delivers its addictive and humorous brand of idle-based destruction to a whole new set of players, with added support for cross-platform saves from PC to mobile (for maximum hell raising) and remonstered HD visuals.
About Zombidle: Remonstered:
Zombidle: Remonstered is an evil-themed idle clicker with light role-playing elements, gratuitous cartoon violence and plenty of bad puns. Deeper gameplay and an ever-expanding universe are unlocked as the player spends time with the game, typically performing repetitive actions — in this case, helping enterprising overlord Bob set everyone and everything on fire. If you’re unconvinced that Bob is evil enough, he can even con and cheat his minions into doing his dirty work! Rain Bob’s sickly brand of terror down upon the citizens of Goodlandia, merrily laughing as you tap or click your way to their devastation!
• Free content and update twice per month!
• Various evil baddies to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.
• Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.
• Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.
• Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.
• Purchase some subterranean real-estate without filing the paperwork; yolo.
• Enjoy new content twice a month, almost, basically whenever we stop being lazy.
• Already an established troublemaker? You can import your progress and play on desktop with our cross platform technology!
• Play in most language known to man, including Hodor