The Xbox Wire just announced that the Xbox One multiplayer and party updates will be coming in March.
You can view the Xbox One March updates below:
- Get to your friends list faster. The friends list will be front and center on the homepage of the Friends app. Click the Social tile on Home, or say “Xbox, go to Friends” to see who’s online and what they’re up to. From there you can quickly send messages and get into a party.
- Party chat will be turned on by default. When you party up, chat audio will be turned on by default.
- Chat with friends playing different games. Party chat will be separated from people playing your game, so you can chat with your friends who are online or you can chat with everyone playing the game.
- We’re adding an “Invite friends to game” option to your multiplayer titles moving forward. Similar to Xbox 360 titles, this will appear inside a games’ menu and offer a simple and quicker way to set up your multiplayer battles. Selecting “Invite friends” will let you invite friends to your game and party.
- We’re adding “Recent Players.” This is a simple list that shows you Xbox Live members you’ve recently played with, making it easier to stay in touch with people, or add new friends after your multiplayer battles.
The March Xbox One system update will start rolling out in early March. The multiplayer and party improvements will be out just in time for the March 11 launch of Titanfall.
In addition, Twitch broadcasting will also be coming to Xbox One in March.
What are your thoughts about the new Xbox One updates? Make sure to let us know by commenting below.
Source: Xbox Wire