UFO Interactive Games just announced that it will be unleashing Tragnarion Studios’ Scourge Outbreak this July as an arcade game on Xbox LIVE online entertainment network.
The studio describes the game as “raw and gritty, futuristic squad-based third-person shooter (TPS) built with Unreal Engine 3.”
You can view the teaser trailer below:
- Up to 4-Player Co-op Campaign with 6+ hours of gameplay
- 4 Playable Characters, each with different weapon handling stats and a distinct combination of Special Abilities
- Unique character-specific flashbacks that reveal critical past events, and shed a new light on the game’s story
- XP system to track your experience and unlock powerful gameplay rewards in Campaign AND Multiplayer
- Squad AI for groups with less than 4 Players
- Quick-Order-System (QOS) for rapid deployment of squad-members
- 9 Weapons, plus multiple variants of each to suit your style of play
- Up to 8 Players in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag multiplayer Versus modes in 5 action-packed maps!
- Leaderboards for competing with friends and other Players around the world!
- Challenging Achievements to unlock
You can read the full press release here. The game will release on July 3rd.
Are you looking forward to playing?