After Rain Games’ successful debut-game Teslagrad on all major platforms, the two companies will work together on World to the West, an action puzzler that will further explore the universe of Teslagrad!
Play as four characters—Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington—, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities. The retail version is expected in Q1 2017.
World to the West Features
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces
Here is the official World to the West Announcement Trailer:
World to the West is slated to release for Xbox One in early 2017.