The World of Warcraft 5.4.2 PTR Patch is now live and is available for testing on the Public Test Realms (PTR).
Below you can find the full World of Warcraft Patch 5.4.2 PTR notes:
- Intervene no longer removes movement-impairing effects on use. The talent Safeguard will continue to remove movement-impairing effects.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Cross-Realm raid browser now has new categories for Mists of Pandaria World Bosses (Celestials and Ordos) and Flexible raid difficulty for Siege of Orgrimmar.
- The cross-realm raid browser is accessed through the ‘Social Pane’ (bound to the O key by default) and look for the ‘Raid’ tab on the bottom right.
- From there you can set the character as looking to join a raid or browse players that are forming up for a raid.
- For more information on this change, please see the thread titled Cross-Realm Raid Browser on the PTR Discussion forum.
- Players are now able to place raid markers in the world even while dead.
- Players are now able to mail account-bound items to other characters that reside on a different realm on the same account. To send cross-realm mail: enter the character’s name, followed by a hyphen “-“, followed by the realm name. Note that cross-realm mail can only send account-bound items, not other items or gold.
- Additional information and testing discussion for this cross-realm mail can be found in this thread on the PTR Discussion forum.
- The Customer Support button has moved. Customer support can now be reached in-game by selecting Help option through the Game Menu (Game Menu is bound to the Escape key by default).
Have you heard that the World of Warcraft Pilgrim’s Bounty Event is back?
You can hit up the official site to find out more information.
What did you think?