Wizards & Wagons, one of 2015’s best mobile games, is now available for Android users worldwide. The iOS version of the game has also been updated.
Developed by Touch Dimensions, the talented team behind Autumn Dynasty, this quirky fantasy adventure tells the story of a legendary hero who — facing homelessness and debt after defeating the nefarious Demon Lord — turns to trading in order to claw his way out of a deep financial hole.
WHAT’S NEW with Wizards & Wagons?
The Android versi on and iOS update contain the following new features:
- Game Center Achievements and Online Rankings
- Side stories now include 8 new weapons/items, 3 new companions, 3 new bosses, a new location to trade, and a few wacky NPCs to boot
- Combat updates:
- The base distance in which players can see enemies has been increased; it’s now easier to pick them apart from a distance
- The possibility and number of monster spawns have been tweaked in various regions
- The behaviors of some monsters have been improved
- Several bugs have been squashed: SPLAT!
Jeffrey Jiang (co-founder, Touch Dimensions):
“We are ecstatic to finally deliver Wizards & Wagons to Android users. The community has been incredibly supportive since we announced that everyone’s favorite fantasy trading adventure is bound for the world’s most popular mobile operating system. iOS users also get some goodies, though: Since launching late last year, we have made a number of improvements to the game — from combat to all-new story content. If you haven’t played Wizards & Wagons in a while, now is the perfect time to jump back in!”
STORY & GAMEPLAY
Once a great hero — perhaps the greatest of them all — you are now broke, unemployed, and homeless. But one day, an entrepreneurial wizard gives you a wagon linked to an offer you can’t refuse: to take the wagon and work as a trader until you can earn enough gold to buy back your home. Armed with nothing but reliable transportation (and what little remains of your treasure), you set off on a new, unexpected adventure …
In Wizards & Wagons, you will travel the world trading supplies with local merchants. No two towns are alike; what one town has in surplus, another will have in deficit. Knowing where to find the best deals and where to sell are critical for maximizing profits. For example, just because a town is running low on iron one day does not mean the shortage will last forever.
Be prepared for anything: The roads are teeming with highway robbers, monsters, and even a giant world turtle! Equip your wagon with weapons and magic to defend yourself. And remember: Just because you can’t die from diseases, it doesn’t mean dragons can’t hurt you.
It’s important to manage your wagon’s limited inventory space wisely. A “Tetris-like” tile management system will help you find room for everything that matters. If you start running out of space altogether, you can upgrade your wagon to something bigger and better — with plenty of storage capacity for goods and weapons.
The world in Wizards & Wagons is brought to life with a robust calendar — complete with changing seasons and special events. Have your eye on a nice wagon upgrade? Need a way to earn extra gold? Join the Merchants Guild and take on quests for even more rewards!
Wizards & Wagons Key Fearures:
- Buy and sell goods in a vast fantasy world
- Cunningly exploit festivals for profit
- Take on randomly-generated Assignments from the Commerce Guild
- Manage your inventory space with a Tetris-like system
- Constantly upgrade your wagon and equipment
- Defend your precious cargo from the likes of thieves, ogres . . . and even a massive world-turtle!