Developer Touch Dimensions has announced that Wizards & Wagons is heading to iOS on November 12, 2015.
In Wizards & Wagons, the Demon Lord has been defeated, and peace has returned to the realm — but this means that the resident Hero is officially out of a job. Armed with a small wagon, can you make a living in this new era? You’ll buy, barter, trade and sell goods in a vast fantasy world filled with villages, towns, kingdoms, and comical characters always ready to send you on the most ludicrous errands!
- Buy and sell goods in a vast fantasy world
- Cunningly exploit public gatherings and festivals for profit
- Take on randomly-generated assignments from the Commerce Guild
- Manage your inventory space with a Tetris-like system
- Regularly upgrade your wagon and equipment
- Defend your precious cargo from the likes of thieves, ogres . . . and even a massive world turtle!
Take a look at the new screenshots:
Here is the new trailer:
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Touch, think, play! Touch Dimensions seeks to open up new possibilities in gaming by focusing on the natural user experience: Incorporating technologies such as multi-touch surfaces, handheld accelerometers and non-invasive brain-computer interfaces, the studio builds games that are fun to play, intuitive to handle, and unique in feel. Founded inside a Singapore basement by two geeks (Jeffrey Jiang and Travis Ho), Touch Dimensions is now a passionate team responsible for the award-winning Autumn Dynasty and Warlords.
Wizards & Wagons will launch exclusively on iOS Thursday, Nov. 12th for $4.99. Like our hero, Touch Dimensions only sells high-quality goods as a one-time purchase.
Source: Press Release