PlayStation Europe announce that you can now win a PS Vita for the European nations only.
Here is the official announcement tweet:
— PlayStation Europe (@PlayStationEU) August 4, 2014
And, here are the rules:
- The “PlayStation®Vita 2014” competition (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 7 years or over who are residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom (“Entrant Countries”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter’s associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
- The Competition is open for entries on 29 July 2014 at 09.00 (BST) (“Opening Date”) and closes on 3 September 2014 at 23.59 (BST) (“Closing Date”). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
- The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:a) visit the PlayStation® competitions website at eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions;b) click on the “PlayStation®Vita 2014” Competition link;c) enter their email address in the field provided;
e) answer all of the multiple choice questions as quickly as possible, enter the unique CAPTCHA code that will be visible and click “Submit” once completed to stop the timer; and
f) enter the following information in the fields provided and click “Submit”:
I. confirmation of email address;
II. full name;
III. date of birth; and
IV. country of residence.
5. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).