Win a Full Size Arcade Machine
Excalibur, publisher of the new retro top-down action shooter game, Circuit Breakers by developer Triverske, is offering one lucky winner a specially commissioned Circuit Breakers arcade machine worth £4000. In a promotion running until March 6, 2016, entry is free by answering a simple Circuit Breakers question. The answer is available via the game’s Steam page.
About Circuit Breakers
Connect controllers for up to four-player cooperative play and battle together for points while surviving endless waves of enemies. Circuit Breakers revolves around collecting energy crystals that power your weapons. Killing robots causes them to explode violently, leaving you to collect the shards flying across the room. Featuring four individual characters, Aldo, Shelby, Samson and Tay, each of them is a class with their own set of guns to use.
- Easy-to-learn and hard-to-master chaotic shooter gameplay suitable for players of any skill level
- Chew through hordes of enemies with four unique characters
- Local and online multiplayer for up to four players
- Classic endless top-down action in Arcade mode
- Play through specific courses and compete for the highest score in Score Attack
- An enormous challenge board full of secrets to unlock
- Customise your game with the core system and fight things like super-armoured lightning-fast matrix-dodging death robots!
Circuit Breakers goes live for PC, Mac and Steam OS for $9.99 / £6.99 / €9.99 on Steam on November 17, 2015.
Source: Press Release