Developer Vertexpop has released a new trailer for We Are Doomed.
We Are Doomed is a twin-stick shooter where you zap polygon baddies with an absurdly overpowered laserbeam.
Dive head-first into the action with reckless ambition, charge the SUPERBEAM, and zap everything out of existence in an instant. Chase high scores or just enjoy the beautiful explosion of geometry, colour and light.
- Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
- An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
- Quick to start, and quick to restart for just one more game.
- Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
- Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
- A beautiful, ambient, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
We Are Doomed will release April 14th (NA), 15th (EU) for PS4, April 17 for Xbox One, and coming soon (Windows & Mac) to Steam.
Source: Official Website