Three New Levels of Fun Added Today
STOCKHOLM – DEC 15, 2016 – Independent game developer Fatshark adds the new DLC Karak Azgaraz to their hit game Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide today.
“I’m told Karak Azgaraz is a splendid sight.” Franz Lohner, Innkeeper of the Red Moon Inn.
Set among the snowy peaks of the Grey Mountains, our heroes are once again tasked with foiling the Skaven’s devious plot. This time, players must fight through snow, ice and ancient Dwarfen halls to stop them before they get to the Dwarfs.
“Karak Azgaraz brings three new levels to the world of Vermintide, and the rats are meaner than ever – below zero temperature will make anyone cranky.” says Martin Wahlund, CEO Fatshark.
Karak Azgaraz DLC Features
• New Map: Khazid Kro – Journey through the outlying settlement of Khazid Kro
• New Map: The Cursed Rune – Explore the snow covered Grey Mountains
• New Map: Chain of Fire – Make your way to the top of the mountain to set the beacon
• New Weapon: Warpick for the Dwarf Ranger
• New Weapon: Falchion for the Witch Hunter
• Three New Achievements
“If you have a hard time finding a holiday gift for that gamer that has it all, the Karak Azgaraz DLC is the solution to your problems.” says Sven Folkesson, COO Fatshark and famous from that one stream on Twitch. https://www.twitch.tv/sevadus/v/100274863
Watch the Warhammer End Times – Vermintide Karak Azgaraz DLC Trailer:
Warhammer: The End Times – Vermintide is available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC on Steam, Humble Store, Greenman Gaming, Nuuvem and Gamersgate.