VERMINTIDE DLC UNLEASHES THREE NEW CAMPAIGN LEVELS
STOCKHOLM – MAY 26, 2016 – Today independent developer Fatshark launched Drachenfels, a new DLC for their hit game Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide.
“Vermintide just got bigger”. says Martin Wahlund, Fatshark founder. “Three meaty new Adventure levels are being thrown into the mix, and we are thrilled to share them with our players.”
The Drachenfels DLC introduces three new levels deep in the Grey Mountains. Fight inside Castle Drachenfels, a mysterious fortification in which the Skaven seek an item of dire significance. The Dungeons, where a curious darkness prevails that can only be pierced by torchlight. Last but not least head outside to Summoner’s Peak where ancient portals are being used to call upon the relentless Skaven reinforcements.
Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide has sold over half a million copies on PC. This is the fourth DLC released so far, with more on the way.
The Drachenfels DLC is available now for $8.99/£5.99/€8.99 via Steam.
Drachenfels DLC Key Features
- Castle Drachenfels – Walk through the ancient rooms of Castle Drachenfels, covered in the blood and bones of the past
- Summoner’s Peak – Foil the Skaven’s plan by destroying the portals and put a halt to their reinforcements
- The Dungeons – Stumble your way through the dark and dingy dungeon of Drachenfels
- Darkness – If you want to survive, a torch will be your stoutest ally
- Traps – Watch your step with this new feature
- 2 New Weapons – A vicious two-handed weapon for Kerillian, and a repeater Crossbow for Victor Saltzpyre
- New Achievements – How well will you fare on this new adventure?