VR Sports on Steam 25% Launch Discount!
Developer SAT-BOX and publisher Degica Games announced that VR Sports is now available for PC on Steam.
CHOOSE FROM A VARIETY OF SPORTS
- Bowling：Select from bowling balls that vary in weight, color and control; Bumper option for bowling beginners
- Homerun Derby：Great stress reliever and work out! Knock it out of the park and into the stars!
- Soccer：Defend your goal from multiple opponents. Beware of the gold ball…
- Basketball：Using a classic 3-point contest format, rack up your score in the given time limit. Hit the money ball shot for extra points of course!
- Japanese Archery：Kyudo. An ancient Japanese tradition. Hold your breath for maximum accuracy and aim for the bulls-eye.
- Clay Shooting：The classic Olympic sport now in VR! Test your shot as you aim for the flying clay pigeons. Easy to play but requires skill to master!
- Boxing：Defeat 3 different opponents by dodging, throwing body shots, and landing blows to the face! Shake the controllers to get up if you fall
- For all ages and skill levels. Gamers and families alike can get in on the casual fun.
- Each sport requires a different set of skills and utilizes completely different controls
- Compete with players all over the world to achieve the highest score
- Realistic experience in each sport
- Be prepared for a workout!
Here is the VR Sports Trailer:
VR Sports is now available for PC on Steam.
This game is currently only supported with HTC Vive
Related: VR Sports Coming to Steam in March