Void & Meddler is an episodic cyberpunk point&click adventure where genders and species melt into each others.
Fragments and details, rainy nights and blurry lights are all Void & Meddler focuses on. A one night intrusion into Fyn’s life and hopes. Tired of her last two years spent wandering without goal, without memories, among disillusioned strangers, and pitiless scavengers, our main character decided to put an end to all of this. She’ll have few hours to put things right, to seek strong, pure and substantial memories. Maybe she’ll find back the touch of humanity that has been missing for a while in her life.
- A 3 episodes non-linear point&click adventure.
- A dark, poetic and cyberpunk universe.
- Puzzles can be resolved in several ways.
- Surreal atmosphere inspired by Philip.K.Dick, William Gibson, David Cronenberg, Shinya Tsukamoto and Gregg Araki.
- Memorable punk electro soundtrack
- Unique art style oscillating between pixel art and comics book by Black Muffin Studio
Take a look at the new screenshots:
Here is the official video:
About No CVT
The idea behind Void & Meddler was to create a game that looks like its creators, Dorian SRED and Trevor, two musicians nurtured by noise rock from the 80’s, synthwave, road trips and cyberpunk literature.
A first demo was created for PointClickJam, where the game won 3rd place. The many positive reviews from both players and the press encouraged them to develop a full lenght version by respecting the original idea. They became video game developers to explore new fields of creativity.
Void & Meddler will be available for PC and Mac on Steam on October 28, 2015.
Source: Press Release