In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher, developer MassHive Media, a small studio from Bandung, Indonesia, announced that Vimala: Defense Warlords will be releasing soon for iOS and Android.
The game was inspired by Brigandine: The Legend of Forsena, a classic PlayStation-era strategy game.
Vimala includes two major gameplay modes: SKIRMISH MODE and DUNGEON MODE:
- Skirmish Mode is a strategic tower defense game mode. The Unit and Heroes levels are reset once a skirmish battle has ended.
- Dungeon Mode is an endless battle game mode. The Unit and Heroes level up automatically.
* Upgrade and defend your capital
* Build up your kingdom by taking enemy fortresses and expanding your territory
* Create your own battle formations for each individual encounter
* Face enemies in 6v6 turn-based combat
* Unlock 8+ unique Heroes
* Collect 40+ items and fully equip your characters and units
* Experience endless waves of enemies in Dungeon Mode!
Vimala: Defense Warlords is free to download and play – and it includes in-app purchases.
Take a look at the new screenshots below:
And, take a look at the teaser trailer below:
Vimala: Defense Warlords will release December 9 for iOS and Android.
Source: Press Release