This is Gaming Cypher’r PC review (done by JessTheArchMage) of Valley by developer Blue Isle Studios (developers of the popular horror game Slender: The Arrival).
If you were ever a Indiana Jones fan growing up, this is right up your alley. Exploring ancient ruins, solving puzzles, and making discoveries. From the wonderful piano music to the exploding visuals, I was immediately immersed! I love the idea of things awaiting to be discovered in our current world. Blue Isle Studios really hit this on the nose. I honestly don’t have anything bad to say about this game.
The controls were easy to pick up, and the L.E.A.F. suit they give you is awesome! Running, and Jumping beyond human limits was a hoot. Some obstacles took a couple of tries, but the scientific details about the suit makes it convincing for practical application. If only we had a suit like this now! I give this game a 9.5 out of 10 for being original, practical, and all together fun. Have your hat and whips ready for this one. A 100% MUST HAVE on your game list.
Valley Gameplay Features:
- Move faster, jump higher: Make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit
- Manipulate life and death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing
- Experience a unique twist on death: The more you die, the more the valley will die around you
- Enhance yourself: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strength
- Explore: The world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries