Today Blue Isle Studios released new screenshots from their upcoming action-exploration game, Valley. Coming this summer for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Valley will challenge players to explore a vast world and uncover its powerful secrets. Players will utilize the power of the L.E.A.F. Suit, a special exoskeleton that grants users incredible speed and agility — and the power to not only kill, but revive the dead.
Valley, in development from the makers of the popular horror game Slender: The Arrival, promises a first-person adventure like none other. Players will pilot the L.E.A.F. exosuit, powering up their physical abilities to new heights. Explore a massive world — dashing through forests, leaping between structures, and wielding control over both life and death.
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley™ using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley™ is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Valley is slated for a Summer 2016 release for PS4, Xbox One and PC on Steam.