Toronto, CANADA – April 18, 2016 – Blue Isle Studios is inviting intrepid explorers everywhere to a whole new experience in its upcoming game Valley, coming Summer 2016 for PC, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley and uncover secrets long since forgotten. Players will utilize the power of the L.E.A.F. Suit, technology that grants players exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate life and death.
“After the success of Slender: The Arrival, we wanted to do something completely unique that offered players an amazing amount of freedom, and Valley is just that,” said Alex Tintor, CEO of Blue Isle Studios. “This is an incredibly exciting project for us – something totally new and distinct, that we expect will intrigue players.”
Valley, in development from Blue Isle Studios, makers of the popular horror game Slender: The Arrival, promises a first-person adventure like none other. Players will pilot the L.E.A.F. exosuit, powering up their physical abilities to new heights. Explore a massive world — dashing through forests, leaping between structures, and wielding control over both life and death.
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley™ using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley™ is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Watch the Valley announcement trailer:
Valley is slated for a Summer 2016 release for PS4, Xbox One and PC on Steam.