Digital Uppercut and 2 Ton Studios are pleased to announce Unto The End, a new 2D cinematic adventure scheduled to launch in 2018 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Unto The End charts a journey of loss and vengeance, told through unforgiving encounters, skillful combat, and stark moments of beauty. Fight your way through an indifferent wilderness as you search for the creature that has taken everything from you.
Story: Frigid steel drawn in anger. The beast roars, tearing away your strength and humanity. Blood splashes on the snow. Ragged breath streams from an exhausted body. Your family is slaughtered. You could not protect them.
You wake. You survived.
Vengeance is all that remains..
- Action-crafted narrative
- Pure and rewarding single-player experience
- A combat adventure, where variation in choice and consequence encourage multiple playthroughs
- Skillful sword-based combat with unique battles and multi-faceted opponents
- Explore a landscape that can be both hostile and beautiful
- Inspired by games such as Punch-Out!! , INSIDE , Bushido Blade , and For Honor
Take a Look at the Unto The End E3 Announcement Trailer:
Unto The End, a new 2D cinematic adventure scheduled to launch in 2018 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Here is the game’s Steam page.