United Front Games (Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Sleeping Dogs, LittleBigPlanet Karting) has announced that it’s looking for an experience graphics/rendering engineer.
Specifically, the individual will work on software video games as a DirectX11 graphics/rendering engineer.
You can find the position responsibilities below:
- Work with the rendering engineers to develop and improve our proprietary rendering engine
- Work with the technical artists to create content pipelines and design artist workflows for content creation
- Work with the team leads to implement various software engineer systems
- Work closely with the game designers and software engineers to implement game specific features
- Test and refine software features throughout the development cycle of the project
For a full job description go to the official United Front Games website and share this post with anyone who might be interested in the position.
Source: United Front Games