Digerati is pleased to confirm the nightmarish 2D survival horror, Uncanny Valley, developed by Cowardly Creations, is coming to PS4, PS Vita, and Xbox One in February. Release dates and pricing as follows:
- PS4/Vita release date: February 7 (NA), February 8 (EU)
- PS4/Vita price (Cross Buy): $11.99/€11.99/£11.99
- PlayStation game page
- Xbox One release date: February 10
- Xbox One price: $12.99/€12.99/£10.39
- Xbox One game page (20% discount for pre-orders)
About the game
Welcome to Uncanny Valley – an unsettling story-driven survival horror where nothing is as it seems. Explore an isolated facility and solve its many mysteries, but be warned: the choices you make have meaningful consequences that will determine your fate. Play through multiple times to reveal all of Uncanny Valley’s darkest secrets.
You play as Tom, a security guard working the night shift at an abandoned facility in the middle of nowhere. Already troubled by disturbing dreams, Tom’s reality takes a terrifying twist as he explores the eerie offices and corridors of the facility and begins to uncover the shocking secrets hidden within its walls…
Rather than failure always being greeted by death, Uncanny Valley uses a consequence system which imposes lasting effects on the player. For example, a mistake may result in a broken arm, which in-turn presents problems when trying to use a weapon. This changing dynamic impacts story and gameplay, requires players to rethink their approach to certain situations, and ensures a chilling sense of ever-present uneasiness.
Uncanny Valley Key Features
- A huge, creepy facility to explore
- Ominous and oppressive atmosphere
- Compelling story with rich characters
- Multiple endings to discover
- Consequences which impact story and gameplay
Here is the Uncanny Valley Launch Trailer:
Uncanny Valley is coming to PS4, PS Vita, and Xbox One in February.