SAN FRANCISCO — Today, Ubisoft announced the post launch plan for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, including a post-launch free PvP update and a season pass containing two major expansions, faction-themed equipment, an exclusive vehicle, permanent and single-use XP boosters and more.
Season pass holders will be able to extend their Ghost Recon experience with two major expansions and one special mission that call on players to take on enemies that only experienced Ghosts are able to handle. Each equipment pack unlocks outfits and weapons that are inspired by the rebellion and the Unidad, and even lets players grab an outfit that mimics the style of a Santa Blanca cartel member. Extra perks give players a head start on the enemy by adding a permanent XP boost as well as a single-use short XP booster.
The Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Season Pass for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC includes:
- One week early access to two major expansions:
- Narco Road: Players will infiltrate a gang of smugglers and take part in crazy races and challenges to earn their infamous leader’s trust and destroy them from the inside. Gamers will be able to meet new bosses and travel the wildlands in new vehicles.
- Fallen Ghosts: During an evacuation mission, the Ghosts’ chopper is shot down and the squad will need to adapt as they’re tracked down by an elite group of ruthless mercenaries. Players will fight a new powerful enemy, learn new skills and unlock weapons to complete their mission.
- The Unidad Conspiracy missions: Players will work to break down and destabilize the alliance between Santa Blanca and Unidad in the Media Luna province.
- The Peruvian Connection pack: Players will be able to play through the Peruvian Connection mission as well as receive seven gear patches
- Faction themed equipment packs
- Rebellion Ghost Pack: Players can don an outfit inspired by the brave Katari 26 rebels. They will also unlock a unique AK-47 equipped with a bigger magazine and customized with unique engraving work.
- Unidad Ghost Pack: Players dominate enemies with an Unidad outfit so they can attack Unidad camps dressed just like one of them. They will also unlock a unique Unidad LMG weapon, customized with the colors of Unidad, and equipped with a red dot scope and a larger magazine.
- Santa Blanca Ghost Pack: With a Santa Blanca-inspired outfit, players can mimic their style without joining their ranks. This pack also unlocks the Santa Blanca golden M1911, customized with engravings and the mark of the cartel, for players to unleash chaos on the cartel.
- Exclusive vehicle: Bolivian Minibus
- Digital content
- Permanent +5% XP booster for the player
- Single-use short XP booster: +50% XP for the player and +25% XP for other players in the session, expires two hours from time of use.
Ubisoft also announced that PvP will be included in a free update for all Ghost Recon Wildlands owners post-launch, offering tactical class-based 4v4 team combat that will put players’ skills to the test. More information about PvP will be available at a later date.
Players can optimize their gameplay strategy by using the Ghost Recon HQ, the game’s official Companion App that can be downloaded for free on iOS and Android tablets and phones. The Companion App serves as a second-screen experience both in solo and co-op – by synchronizing it with their game, the TacMap will be seamlessly broadcast through the app. The Companion App’s Guerilla mode puts players in place to help the Rebellion and unlock Resources that they can then use in the main game to advance their progression. Fans can also access detailed information about the characters they will meet in Wildlands.
Watch the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Post-Launch & Season Pass Trailer:
Set in the largest action-adventure open world ever created by Ubisoft, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands takes place in a fictional Bolivia a few years from now. Players are tasked with eliminating the Santa Blanca drug cartel by any means necessary. The massive and responsive open world encourages a variety of playstyles, allowing players the freedom to choose how they execute any and all missions. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands will be available on March 7 for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and PC.