The developers of Tumblestone have announced that the game will be coming to PlayStation 4, Wii U, and Steam (Windows/Mac/Linux) on July 12th and to Xbox One as part of Microsoft’s Games with Gold starting July 16th.
Tumblestone is the first original action-puzzle game of the past 15 years. Race your friends in multiplayer or challenge yourself in story mode. Solve progressively more difficult and creative puzzles, help a sausage make friends, and find out what happened to the Tumblecrown.
- Competitive multiplayer: Tumblestone’s intense puzzle-solving action will turn playing “just a few more rounds” with friends into a late-night Tumblestone marathon
- Local multiplayer: Up to four players on a single computer or console
- Online multiplayer: Play online against your friends or make new ones using Tumblestone’s ranked matchmaking system
- Bots: Have an open slot? Play against the computer. But can anyone withstand the punishing Nightmare bot?
- Story mode: The 40+ hour story campaign will test your puzzle-solving prowess. Featuring 10+ gameplay modifiers, challenge puzzles, and boss battles
- Arcade modes: Kick back and relax with the casual Marathon mode, scratch an intellectual itch with the Infinipuzzle mode, or get your blood pumping with the fast-paced Heartbeat mode
- Leaderboards: Online leaderboards let your friends know you’re better than them
- Quests: Hundreds of unique quests to complete
- Stats: Rank up, then compare how you stack up against your friends
- Personalization: Choose from a dozen unique characters and environments
Brought to life with beautiful hand-painted artwork, Tumblestone offers several deep and exciting game modes for both single-player and competitive multiplayer. Help the Sausage King make friends and discover what happened to the Tumblecrown in the 40-hour story campaign featuring twelve worlds, each with a unique twist on the core mechanic. Test your mettle with up to four players in local and online multiplayer, or take on the world with ranked matchmaking and leaderboards. Indulge in multiple arcade modes, including fast-paced Heartbeat mode, brainy Infinipuzzle mode, and relaxing Marathon mode.
Watch the Tumblestone Cinematic Trailer:
Tumblestone will launch on PS4, Wii U, and Steam (Windows/Mac/Linux) on July 12th and to Xbox One as part of Microsoft’s Games with Gold starting July 16th.