Paris, France – Indie game developer Goblinz and publisher The Digital Lounge announced that the first episode of the three-part series TRUE FEAR: Forsaken Souls is now available worldwide on Android devices through the Google Play Store and Amazon Store.
Explore the first hour of the game for free, then unlock the full game for $5.99/5.99€ !
You are walking down a street you don’t recognize, the fog slowing your pace to a crawl as darkness blinds you. You pause and look up to see a house; candles flicker in every window, like a beacon. Climbing the few steps to the front door, you realize many years have passed since it was last opened – it has been sealed with rust and purpose. Inexplicably, just as you know the candles are for you, you know someone waits inside. Someone who has remained in that house since before the iron began to rust. They have been patient. Waiting for over two decades. Waiting for you.
TRUE FEAR: Forsaken Souls by Dimmie Azu is the first of a trilogy in Point & Click Horror Adventure. It takes the best of the psychological thriller, blending in fun and intuitive gameplay mechanics. The cinematics, puzzles and hidden object phases have been carefully developed and are steeped in a unique and oppressive atmosphere.
- An intense adventure brimming with psychological suspense in a story filled with diabolical twists and turns
- A compelling storyline with action-packed gameplay! Follow the clues, find evidence and solve the mysteries to uncover more about your sister’s past… and your own!
- Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes: it’s up to you!
- Unique cinematography! Astonishing cinematic sequences lead you ever deeper into the oppressive atmosphere
- Includes the bonuses from the Collector’s version of True Fear: Forsaken Soul: an additional level, the strategy guide, wallpapers and extra cut-scenes.