In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher, UK-based indie developer Lawrie’s Games Ltd., together with indie partner Reverb Triple XP, announced that explosive puzzle action title Trash TV is now available on Steam.
TRASH TV AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM, TUNE IN FOR A STORY OF REBIRTH, REDEMPTION, AND REMOTE CONTROLS
Clever Puzzle Platformer Available on PC for Limited 30% Launch Day Discount
Twain Harte, California – February 23, 2015 – UK-based indie game developer Lawrie Games Ltd. and indie partner Reverb Triple XP are pleased to announce that the puzzle platformer Trash TV is available now on Steam. A finalist of Intel’s “Level Up 2011” contest, Trash TV takes players to the dark bowels of a recycling center where our hero – an abandoned, outdated tube television – is on a singular mission. Find his original remote, become fully functional, and loved once more!
Here is the launch trailer:
“It’s pretty amazing that this little game I made for a hobby will now be played all over the world,” said Lawrence Russell, founder and sole developer at Lawrie Games, Ltd. “And I really think people are going to enjoy both the clever puzzles and the overall atmosphere I was going for with Trash TV. It was a great experience making this game and I hope gamers will have appreciate the quirky humor and fun gameplay experience.”
Cast away into a recycling center, Trash TV players take on the role of an old-fashioned tube television animated to life for a specific purpose – to find its original remote control and become operational again. Straighten the antenna then navigate through a maze of puzzles and use various weapons to find explosive solutions!
Trash TV Key Features
- Weapon Solutions: Take control of eight powerful weapons ranging from pistols, paired Uzi machineguns, shotguns, and rocket launchers to solve clever puzzles. Oh, and of course – blow $#!% up.
- Six Locations to Explore: Traverse six different areas, each with their own devious traps, obstacles and enemies.
- Explosive Puzzle Solving: Use your arsenal of weaponry in a myriad of ways to get through tough obstacles, devious traps, and malfunctioning machines.
- Thematic Visuals: Stylized visuals to match the tube television main character, bars ‘n tone screens, and static noise transitions.
- Ambient Soundtrack: A chilling ambient soundscape adds to the “machine graveyard” background of the recycling factory levels.
To commemorate the launch of this charming indie puzzle platformer, Trash TV is now available for a limited time price of $4.99 on Steam (regularly $6.99). For more information regarding Trash TV, follow Reverb Games on Twitter, visit the Facebook page, and watch the Twitch channel.
Source: Press Release