Game-inspired merchandise available for pre-order on the Uplay Store
MONTREAL — January 25, 2016 — Today, Ubisoft announced a collection of apparel and small accessories from the world of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, now available for preorder on the Uplay Store.
From hoodies and shirts, to necklaces and accessories, this 10-piece collection highlights the icons and details from the upcoming open world action-adventure game, set to launch on March 7, 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.
- Dev Team Hoodie (59.99$ USD / 69.99$ CDN)
- Dev Team T-Shirt (19.99$ USD/CDN)
- Premium Hoodie (89.99$ USD / 94.99$ CDN)
- Glama De Oro T-Shirt (19.99$ USD/CDN)
- Ghost Hybrid Dress Shirt (59.99$ USD / 69.99$ CDN)
- Ghost Logo Skull Necklace (19.99$ USD / 24.99$ CDN)
- Ghost Bolivian Scarf (19.99$ USD / 24.99$ CDN)
- Ghost Recon Button Collection (2 sets) (9.99$ USD/CDN each)
- Ghost Tactical Backpack (59.99$ USD / 69.99$ CDN)
For more information about Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, please visit www.ghostrecon.com.