The Titanfall Beta registration was opened up a couple of days ago, and today, Respawn Entertainment has released a new FAQ for the Beta.
You can view the Titanfall Beta FAQ below:
How do I get access to the closed Beta?
- You can apply for access to the Titanfall closed Beta at our official registration page. Registration ends on Friday Feb 14th at 4pmPST. Head to www.titanfall.com/beta/ to register.
What platforms are supported in the Titanfall closed Beta?
- The Titanfall closed Beta will be available for the PC via Origin and Xbox One.
What countries will the Titanfall closed Beta be supporting?
- The Titanfall closed Beta will accept application from gamers around the world, but the actual gameplay will only offer English text and audio.
When does the Titanfall closed Beta start and end?
- The Titanfall beta will end on February 18th at 6 PM PST
Can I Beta test on both Xbox One and PC?
- Yes, But you are not guaranteed access to both platforms. Simply register for both platforms at the official sign-up site www.titanfall.com/beta
Am I under NDA for the Beta?
- There is no NDA in place for the Titanfall closed Beta. We encourage our fans to stream content, post video and share their impressions
Can I share, post, stream gameplay content from the Beta?
- Yes, and if you would like you to share your experience on our official Beta forums here is the link: www.respawn.com/forum/
Do I get a key if I pre-ordered Titanfall?
- No preorder is necessary to access the beta.
Is this representative of the final game code?
- The Titanfall beta is not final code and represents a small slice of the game’s content. Testing the game before release helps us create a better final product for our fans.
Can I play the Beta on multiple accounts on my Xbox One?
- Yes, if the closed Beta is installed on your system, all accounts should have access.
Where can I get support during the Beta?
- Gameplay related issues
- Visit Respawn Forums at www.respawn.com/forum/
- Problems with XBOX System
- Visit Microsoft help at www.support.xbox.com
- Problems with Origin
- Problems with Code Redemption
- Please visit http://help.ea.com/en/titanfall/titanfall/
- Didn’t receive an invitation?
- To register go to www.Titanfall.com/beta
- You will receive an email no later than 11:59 PM PST on Feb 17th if you are invited to participate.
Will you offer a place to post Beta Feedback?
- We would love to hear your feedback on our official closed Beta forums here:www.respawn.com/forum/
Will my progress in Beta transfer over into the final game?
- No, your progression in the closed Beta will not transfer to the final game.
Does the PC version of the Titanfall Beta have to be played through Origin?
- Yes, you will need an Origin account to play the Titanfall closed beta on PC. If you do not have an Origin account, you can create one here at www.origin.com and click “register.” Once you have an Origin account you can register for the closed Beta at www.Titanfall.com/beta.
Have you signed up for the Titanfall Beta yet? Did you select PC or Xbox One? Let us know by commenting below.