Paris, France – May 19, 2016 – DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, and Nordic Games are happy to announce that the mobile version of Titan Quest is now available on the App Store.
Originally released on PC in 2006, Titan Quest is an action RPG set against a mythological backdrop. The Titans have escaped from prison and are hell-bent on destroying the Earth. The Gods alone can’t stop them and a hero is needed to lead this epic struggle… You are that hero! Master the arts of archery, swordsmanship or magic and upgrade your character to unlock awesome powers.
Specially adapted for mobile devices, this new version offers numerous new features:
- A new touch-friendly interface
- Completely redesigned touch-friendly gameplay
- A huge, open world to explore
- Full day/night cycle
- 80 different mythological creatures: Minotaurs, Cyclopses, Gorgons, and many more
- 1200+ items to discover
- 30 different character classes
- 150 different character skills
- Colossal playtime of more than 60 hours
- Scalable difficulty modes: weapons and enemies match your skill level
- Dozens of unlockable achievements to discover
- Cloud saving: start a game on your phone and continue on your iPad
- No ads, no in-app purchases. Full Premium experience – Enjoy the full content for one price!
- Overcome thrilling challenges and vanquish the greatest enemies ever to invade the mobile world!
Watch the Titan Quest iOS launch trailer:
Titan Quest is now available on the App Store for $6.99 / 6.99€ (special launch price).