Publisher tinyBuild GAMES and developer Sundae Month announced Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor, which is an anti-adventure game about picking up trash in an alien bazaar. You play as the Janitor, an Alaensee woman with a municipally-subsidized trash incineration job, and dreams of leaving the planet of Xabran’s Rock far behind her.
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor Features:
- Explore the spaceport!
- Eat perception-altering hallucinogenic eyeballs!
- Clean up the spaceport with your trusty Incinitron!
- Suffer through an ancient curse placed upon you by a mysterious, screaming skull!
- Discover unique and flavorful pieces of trash that reveal the adventurous culture of the planet you’re stuck on…
- …and, if you’re lucky, a way off it.
Here is the Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor announcement video:
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor is coming to Steam this Spring and will be playable at PAX South.