Developer and publisher tinyBuild Games is super excited to reveal One Troll Army, the experimental multiplayer defense game. It plays similar to a Tower Defense game with top-down view, think a merge of Warcraft and Kingdom Rush and you control an individual unit, a large Troll — while upgrading both him and your fort.
- When streaming One Troll Army, the chat controls individual units that come in waves
- As an in-chat player, you can assign commands to your unit and even customize him
- If the chat wins, they get points that they can spend on upgrading their units. If the Troll/player wins a round, he spends points on upgrading his character and the fort
When & How
- Developed by FlyAnvil in Russia
- Producer by tinyBuild in Seattle, USA
- Coming to Steam in a few weeks
Here is the One Troll Army announcement trailer:
One Troll Army will be available for PC on Steam soon.