Massive Update 0.15 Now Available For All Players
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – Developer Obsidian Entertainment and global publisher My.com are excited to present the newest update for Armored Warfare. Update 0.15 brings the highly anticipated Tier 10 vehicles, new PvE missions, premium vehicle and various adjustments and improvements.
Armored Warfare Features introduced with update 0.15:
- Tier 10 – First six Tier 10 vehicles have been introduced. Besides such main battles tanks as Challenger 2B, Leopard 2A7-140, XM1A3, and T-14 Armata, the update also brings a concept light tank PL-01 and armored fighting vehicle called SPHINX. Tier 10 will be unlockable through a token system similar to the one used to unlock Tier 9 vehicles.
- New PvE missions – In the newly delivered PvE operations “Prometheus” and “Meltdown,” players will have to defend the important cargo on the sandy beaches of the tropical island and defend the nuclear reactor from enemy invasion in order to save the people of the small town from devastation.
- Merkava 2B Premium – A brand new Tier 7 Premium vehicle Main Battle Tank.
- Garage UI Update – The garage UI has received a visual upgrade and now features an improved Ammo Loadout, updated Consumable and Retrofit windows, and an expanded vehicle filter.
- APS and Anti-Tank Guided Missile Changes – A number of measures have been enacted to reduce the currently excessive high effectiveness of APS, while still keeping the system useful in deterring the occasional ATGM.
- Light Tank Adjustments – Includes front, side, and rear cannon depression changes to Light Tanks and a few Main Battle Tanks. Additionally, the Light Tank active ability was improved as well.
- Global Vehicle Mobility Adjustment – The combined hull and turret traverse mobility has been adjusted for MBTs and AFVs and LTs so as to achieve more balance for these vehicle types interaction in the battlefield.
- Apart from the above new features, a large number of game corrections will also be included with the update. The corrections include, but are not limited to: vehicle performance adjustments, balance, and critical issue fixes.
Read the full patch notes for more details at aw.my.com/us/news/general/introducing-update-015
Armored Warfare is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online tactical military game that puts the player into the world of modern warfare. In Armored Warfare, players get a chance to try the most powerful tools of destruction invented by mankind – from modern main battle tanks, to scouts and wheeled vehicles. Using modern defense systems like anti-missile protection and smoke grenades, along with various types of armor and ammunition, players can jump into fast paced battles both in PvP mode and a vast amount of PvE missions.
Watch the Armored Warfare Update 0.15 trailer:
Download Armored Warfare for free today, visit: aw.my.com.
Related: Armored Warfare Panzer Showdown Results