Developer Radiangames along with Cartoon Network Games have released The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville on Steam.
The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville comes in both Classic and Modern modes.
- Explore four vast areas in a sprawling “Metroidvania” style adventure.
- Play as Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, and use each girl’s unique powers to unlock new parts of the map.
- Battle tons of evil robots with different behaviors and attack patterns.
- Tackle four titanic boss battles.
- Find hidden upgrades to empower your heroes and learn new abilities.
- Choose the Modern look from the Powerpuff Girls special or the Classic look from the original series.
- Mojo’s Key Quest, a “New Game+” mode that lets you replay the game with remixed rooms and all 3 girls powered up.
You can view the The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville trailer below:
You can download The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville right now for $6.39 (20% discount) on Steam.
Will you be picking up your copy?