MOSCOW, June 2, 2016 — NIKITA ONLINE company announces the launch of an update to one of its flagship products — extremely suspenseful game The Panic Room: House of Secrets. Now the fans of the project will get new tests from the Puppeteer — “Poisoned Puppet” and “Radio Tower.”
The new update is aimed at players who have reached a certain level: the “Poisoned puppet” is starting at level 25, and the “Radio Tower” — at the 15th level. Mechanics of the update are based on the following principles:
- At some point, a chain of quests runs, which brings the player to the house plan, where the figure appears on the front porch;
- Next, the player is invited to choose from creating his own event or joining friends in existing ones;
- When the user launches the event or joins an existing event, in front of him appears a new window with a challenge and an opportunity to use 5 items;
- Depending on what item the player uses, he either treats (“Poisoned puppet”) or builds (“Radio Tower”);
- Once the players have the needed amount of points or ran out of time — the battle ends. There starts a calculation of how effective were the participants, and the reward is distributed among them;
- With the help of “Poisoned puppet” game fans have an opportunity to gather collections and win prizes, as well as to learn a new story about a reporter. “Radio Tower” offers the chance to compete in the construction of the tower and, depending on the results, get a reward.
“While working on an update to ‘The Panic Room,’ we wanted to give our players not simply an interactive experience in passing a new location and exploring the new mechanics, but also to immerse them in an interesting storyline that will shed some light on the sophisticated actions of the mysterious Puppeteer, — CEO of NIKITA ONLINE Stepan Zotov said. — We hope that the new tests will appeal to the millions of our project’s fans around the world.”
The Panic Room: House of Secrets was launched in late April for PC on Steam, where, according to the service’s data, about 100 000 000 of active accounts are already registered, and this will allow the “Panic room” to increase its user base. At the moment, the amount of users of the project in different social networks is about 8.8 billion.